Sunday, April 27, 2008

well... not months...




A rare editorial to this countdown that so few people are interested in.

The above image was the best one I could find. In my mind, this picture is fairly iconic. The whole mess with the bull you'll get the horns interchange was quoted several bajillion times in my youth. The frame I used, however, does not exist all over the GlobalMegaNetz as you would think it would.
Notice the quality isn't great. That's because I had to capture a frame from a crappy YouTube video. Finding this speech of Paul Gleason's, even on frigging YouTube, was a pain in the asses.

Want to know what you can find really easily?
This:

This is not The Breakfast Club. This is Not Another Teen Movie.
I will have no part of it.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Stove said...

Here is something for your final day:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8vF-WxXSGGc

Stove said...

Also, two things more to the point of Paul Gleason, lest he be forgotten.

1) "They're gonna need more FBI guys, I guess"

2) cancer sucks.

mister swarvey said...

I agree. Paul was the cool and should have been in more stuff.
He got the asbestos cancer.