Saturday, July 7, 2007

jenn is concerned...

Jenn is concerned about the appearance of impropriety (sp?) in my writing about hearing her voicemails as they are confidential. She is concerned about this even with no mention of either her last name or the name of any patients. Or the fact that my stupid little blog exists lost in a massive landscape of billions of other webpages and the odds of someone from her work stumbling across it are so far in the "against" column we would need C3P0 to calculate them.
She said "Wouldn't you pee your pants if someone from my work DID stumble across it?"
I told her that I would pee my pants, and not from shock, as an act of penance. I would stand in a corner and say, "Jenn, you were right. I now pee in my pants."

3 comments:

Stove said...

Dude,

Everyone knows that R2D2 calculates the odds and 3PO just translates for R2. You call yourself a fucking geek. That's pathetic. It's like, not even sweet.

mister swarvey said...

HAHA!!!

THAT was sweet.

leej said...

Doreen was pissed at me one time because a former co-worker came into her work at the hospital. Her husband had OD on some narcotic can't remember which. Now I had left the company for over a year as did she, so I told some other co-workers that I was close with. Doreen was furious. The whole "what if" scenario. I do agree I was out of line, but there was no way it would come back around.