Saturday, July 28, 2007

a quick rant... with pictures...

This is typical of the way people park at the building where Jenn and I live.
bad parker

Note that I smudged out their license plate and the magnet decal for their business on the side of the car. I'm good like that. I'm like, Dateline or something.
Also note the position of the white line that denotes where one parking place ends and where the next one starts.
The camera on my phone takes okay pictures, not great pictures, but you can see, even in this smallish okay picture, where the white line is, right?
Now imagine that image blown up to REALITY size, and imagine yourself living within the picture. Do you think you could see the white line!?
I feel like I am channeling Steve right now.

Further, note the configuration of the convertible rooftop on this dope's car.

This is over the dope's car.
dark rain cloud

I am not a religious guy, but I am going to start praying now. Can you guess for what?

No comments: