Monday, January 7, 2008

the golden globes...

I heard a report on the news about this year's Golden Globes ceremony and how it won't be as interesting with the stars deciding to not attend due to the writer's strike.
I wish I wasn't so bad with names and proper nouns as the analyst really deserves recognition.
She said that a non-star attended Golden Globes would be just like going to the zoo and finding no animals there.
I don't mind that so much. It would be a better analogy if my daughter made it, though. The zoo?
Well, actually you could think she was being clever with it. I did. Until she said that the Academy Awards could see the same thing and that, perhaps this was only a precursor of things to come.
Really? As opposed to one of things happening right now?
Please stop talking. At least in places where people can hear you.
If not, I will be forced to call the mobile patrol on you.

No comments: