Tuesday, January 8, 2008

i got 'noid all over me...

This weekend I ordered Domino's for myself and my daughter. Jenn is attempting to eat more healthy, so she opted out.
Generally, when it the three of us partaking, I order a large pepperoni and a medium cheese, as my daughter does not like the pepperoni.
Fascinating, I know.
When I called this weekend, I ordered a large, half pepperoni pizza. As I am a dork that never has cash on me anymore, due to constant use of the debit card, I went out and fetched the pizza.
I got it home and put it on the counter. As I was getting plates out, my daughter opened the box and said, "This is a different kind of cheese.", which I knew meant something was wrong with the pizza.
This is what Domino's made, when I asked for a half-pepperoni pizza.


It might be hard to see what the problem is, so here are some close-ups.
Here is the lovely pepperoni side:

Looks yummy and delicious, doesn't it? Well it isn't, because it's Dominos, but it is at least what you expect from a freaking pizza.

Here is the other side. Note that I have not labeled the other side as the condiment-of-any-kind side:

What do we have here? Crusty crust, saucy sauce and cheesy... no wait. No cheesy anything. They made a half pepperoni/cheese and half crust/sauce pizza.
As you can see, there are two pieces missing. My daughter didn't care at all that there wasn't any cheese on her half of the, whatever you would call that thing which is actually only half a pizza. So she missed out on even the minute amount of nutrition inherent in a Domino's pizza.
I made her eat a big ol' protein bar for breakfast.

3 comments:

Stove said...

The Noid is like 20 years old now.

WTF

leej said...

Please tell me you called and complained. Tell them "My boyfriend likes cheese". See I really read these Blo...I mean info sessions.

mister swarvey said...

Stove. You are old. Get used to it.

I would have complained if my daughter had not said, "This is delicious!" and ate two slices before I could blink.