Thursday, January 31, 2008

the non-blog that satisfy...



There is the possibility that the missing "s" just fell off, or was written by the same guy who wrote the script for:



"We could win STEP Monster."
"You got a serious STEP, but this is a whole 'nother level."
"You keep STEPpin' like you been STEPpin' lately, I'll kill you my damn self."
"STEP Monster comp... against MY crew!?"
"The one, the only, STEP Monster competition!"
"This is the best STEP competition in the UNIVERSE y'all!"

That's seven STEPS, just in the 2 minute preview.
I wish the producers of this movie would take seven STEPS off a six STEP platform at the top of the Empire State Building.

2 comments:

Stove said...

Sometimes jokes come at the wrong time and end up being extremely unfunny. I'm going to share anyway. So the "47 foot fall guy" n-b title caught my eye over the right side of the screen and I thought to myself "how did I miss a non-blog about someone building a huge statue of Lee Majors?"

mister swarvey said...

I think that is funny, 'cause, even though I wrote the damned N-B, when I look over and see that title, I picture the same thing.