Thursday, January 3, 2008

oh golly... just... wow...

I was browsing the news this morning and happened upon an article about the possible (probable, now) canceling of Zoey101 after the disturbing announcement that Jamie Lynn is all pregged up.

After the article, there were comments.

Here are some:

rraymond said- Sad, sad, sad story. Do these Spears girls think they are invincible? They must believe that having money means they can do as they please, without having to pay the piper. I wish they would move back to their white trash trailer and stay out of our lives!!!

With all their money, I don't think they are overly concerned about having to compensate the piccolo performer. Don't say "pay the piper" anymore. You, rraymond, are a dopey person who has the most obvious opinions on the planet. Why don't you post something stating that you are not in favor of kitten smooshing?

Britney Spears said- You all just leave my sister alone! I don't think she was 'doin it', she is just extremely fertile, and can gets pregnant by holding hands (just like me)! Okay okay, I maybe done it a couple of times, but I was married and he was beggin. Don't you go judging us.

to which celeste responded- Britney, if that was you...girls get pregnant all of the time. If you have sex, it can make babies...at sixteen or forty. Married or not. I hope your family luck with this, and I hope your little sis can deal with this difficult situation! Not easy to raise a baby and finish school. God bless.

celeste. You are a poor thing. Take the mouse out of the jello. Crayons are not candy. The moon is not talking to you. The number 23 has no effect on the outcome of your life. Put on your aluminum foil beanie and wash your socks.
You are no longer allowed to play on the IntraWeb.


In other news...
Captain Trips is in the air. Even though summertime colds are the worst.
I am sick and everyone at work is sick. People on the radio are sick. People in Florida are sick.
There seems to be sickness all around me.
I have a vital immune system, though.
I'll see you in Boulder... or Vegas.

No comments: