Saturday, July 21, 2007

Simpsons' Movie news...

Dr. Joyce Brothers was on CNN this morning talking about the new Simpson's movie.
Here is a screen shot of her Simpson-ified self:
Joyce Brothers on the Simpsons

Here is a pic of her REAL self:
Joyce Brothers for real

As you can see, there is a significant discrepancy.
I contacted the animation division of 20th Century Fox and asked them why they were being so generous with Dr. Joyce. They told me that generosity was not the issue, if anything it was an issue of frugality.
I asked them what they meant and they told me frugality meant being cost conscious.
I told them I knew what the word meant, but didn't understand how it fit here.
They asked me if I had any idea how much the black ink would cost to pen in all those wrinkles.
I told them I did not.
They mumbled "budgetary concerns" then hung up.

(EDIT)
This would have been a better story if Dr. Joyce was actually in the movie. She isn't. So my whole lie about talking to 20th Century Fox is exposed. Great.

1 comment:

Stove said...

hey i like south park jenn.