Tuesday, September 25, 2007

creep...

Here is some video of a creepy guy in the airport in Puerto Rico. He had been displaying this behavior for some time, and I figured he'd stop before I had a chance to get my camera out, but he favored me with one final display.
There was a girl sitting across the corridor from him, reading a book. He was surreptitiously taking pictures of her. He wins Creep of the Day.



The paradox here was that I was surreptitiously taking pictures of him. This isn't lost on me, thank you. Somewhere, you will find a video of me taking surreptitious video of the guy taking surreptitious video of the girl reading her book and I will have won Creep of the Day.
I embrace it and look forward to my award. It will look nice on the mantle next to my Ass of the Decade trophy.

By the way, that's Jenn's voice you hear. She is referring to my run in with Tranzilla.

No comments: