Monday, September 3, 2007

the post where i make fun of cool cuz...

He is being far too serious. An end it has to be put to that seriousness.

First off, he speaks of attempting to gain the wisdom of the collective. I think it is pertinent to point out to him that the swarveyland collective consists of MAYBE twelve people, on most days. I have had as many as 26 visitors in one day, but I was doing stuff on different computers so I was about five of those visitors and Jenn came in from 4 different computers, so really maybe 17 or so. We are a sad collective.

He was watching Video Soul while writing. Er... He is unique. God bless him and his uniqueness. There can be only one cuz.
Speaking of watching Video Soul, allow me to translate some of the things he said for the whitey-white-white people who read this once in a while. And y'all are just about the whitest people on the planet. You know that, right?

"likes to vibe to what I like to vibe to" This means they both like to play the same tunes on the xylophone. A good start to any relationship.
"to hit those skins" This means to play the drums. Xylophone and drums go together. Everyone knows that.
"wigger" One who likes to dress like this:
wigger
"Malcom X" What this guy is now:
ex-malcolm

Seriously though, I know what all those things mean. How well do you think the brotha's and sista's would respond to using a Malcolm X quote in a joke about getting sex with an African American woman? I'm sure it would be fine.

I don't think wanting to be in love puts you in any position where you should feel the need to get over yourself. Love is a basic need in most humans. As long as he feels the need to love and to be loved, we won't have to worry about digging human heads out of his freezer.

He is not totally gross. I agree with that.

"We can still "do that thang"; trust." Stop it now. You really must.

"a dis to all the peeps out there" Now I'm serious. Stop it.

"Can anyone feel me?" Goddamn it.

What the F##K is an "orah"? You simply cannot claim to be able to see and feel something you cannot spell. I mean, that's a rule. Right? We all know that. Look it up.

"dag" Oh that's it. Everyone OUT of the pool!

No comments: