Monday, September 24, 2007

for your pleasure...



Swarvey Meets Tranzilla
I have been to some drag shows in my day and was once apparently hitting on a person of transexual nature, although I still do not have a clear story about that. The person you see next to me here is the WORST drag/transexual/transender/man-in-dress I have ever seen. It's not just that he/she was frightening, though shim was. Person weighed maybe 100lbs and was roughly 14 feet tall. Had arms that could wrap around itself several times and toes like other peoples fingers. Combine all this with a face that Dennis Rodman would find familiar and yet STILL could not love, and you do not have an attractive... er... anything.
But, that was not the problem with this person. They were there to be a performer and they really sucked at it. Didn't even know the words to the song they were supposed to be lip-synching. That's just unprofessional.
I'm making an informed complaint to the Giant Scary Cross-Dressers Union.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well,

I've been to a drag queen event (or whatever you call it) last year and I was foolish enough to sit 2 yards away from the perform(st)er. At some stage one of the quee(r)(n) looked at me and for some reason I couldn't help winking at ehh him. What a mistaka to maka....
He winked back at me and waived with her velvet gloves. I was getting smaller and smaller.... (in fact this applied to everything hanging from my body)

After the show, (s)he came to me and asked me for my phone number and e-mail address...... Stupid me...

But well, I guess this would be a typical dikkiedik action....

proofs that people from Holland can be shallow as well...

later...

dd