Wednesday, September 26, 2007

mullet sighting...

There was a time when you didn't have to go far to find a mullet, though it was still a treat when you did. Now, they are so rare, it's like a rainbow when I see one.
I present to you chubby, bushy-mullet man on vacation.


This chappy looks like Captain Lou Albano accidentally stepped into one of Seth Brundle's teleportation pods with the lead singer of Toto.
He was later seen singing Tow the Line and sticking rubber bands through his cheeks.

EDIT!! EDIT!! EDIT!!
I have faux pas-ed all over the place and have been duly chastised. The song is not TOW the Line, it is HOLD the Line.

Damn it.
http://play.napster.com/track/10010498

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that you, Eric??? Wow that's a lotta hair.....
Never mind the belly, mind the hair...
Well, anyway. It's better to have hair on your head than on your back (speaking for myself). And no, no waxing for me.... Looks somewhat painful...
And the advantage of having hair all over your body is that winters seem to be less cold.

dd

leej said...

Eric I have to admit I am a bit concerned that your last three posts are pics or info on men you are intrigued about. Is your marriage to Jenn some sort of cover and you needed that cover to come out? Mind you, I support you no matter what you decide.

mister swarvey said...

dikkiedik, yes, that's me. I've been working out.

Lee, don't worry, I like you, too. No need to be so jealous.

rfox said...

Looks more like an afro than a mullet. And I should know, I've had several demonic stylists bless me with both over the last few years. Although I should clarify....once I had a mullet. On a seperate occassion I was given an afro. Never did I have an afro mullet combination.