Friday, September 28, 2007

poem for guy at the gym...

I am sure Lee will be all giddy because I am now writing poetry to guys, but what the hell...

Poem For Guy On The Precor Next To Me
By Swarvey

I am sure you are a germaphobe
You clean your Precor before you ride it
You spray it down quite thoroughly
Meticulously scrub it and then dry it
To me, though, you are a paradox
Because, while you seem so clean
You smell like a metric ton of bananas that has been allowed to rot and ferment in a hot box full of dead, heavily-perfumed goats and homeless people.

4 comments:

leej said...

It is clearly a great song. The interesting this is that is there IT/Web guy that they sing about. And that is kinda what I do.

mister swarvey said...

Why don't you guys go start your own page and have this little conversation?
There is no reference to swarvey in any of these comments, for GOD's sake!

Stove said...

The last line of that song, ironically, is "Swarvey is a jerkface."

I just didn't want to ruin it for everyone.

mister swarvey said...

Oh.
Well then.
THAT's okay, then.