Saturday, September 1, 2007

Lifes Changes

I don't want to make this a confessional but I thought it could be interesting or therapeutic or .... I need to talk to someone so why not the collective. A multitude of strange heads are, (after all), better than one. Hopefully. If you think you have something insightful to share with me after reading this abridged version of the changes that I am going through please feel free. You reserve the right to comment in any way you wish so long as you respect swarveyland's blog rules. I reserve the right to take your comments to heart or disregard them.

I am currently married to a beautiful person who is kind and generous and loving. We thought we had the perfect everything. We started as friends and talked for hours and laughed together all the time; at the beginning. I will not get into the details but the honeymoon was over after a while and we began to not see eye to eye. I fell in and out of depression but thought I was better than that so I did not recognize that I was depressed. Instead I decided to occupy my time by being extremely self destructive. This went on for a couple of years and then it all came to a head and I nearly destroyed my life beyond repair.... To be continued...

No comments: