Monday, October 29, 2007

BAA! I say! BAAAAAA!!!

Sheep. I am a sheep.
It physically hurts me to report this.
I have purchased an iPod.

To everyone who stood against the iOnslaught, I have stood alongside you and was proud to scoff at the iDrones.

I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry.

It was the touch, don't you see? The touch! How could I maintain in the face of something as cool as that!? I mean, come on!
Don't. Don't look at me that way.
I'm still me.
No. No, no. It will be okay.
We can...
We could run away and...

Who am I kidding!? No one! I'm kidding no one at all!!

I cried at a Billy Ray Cyrus song and bought an iPod ON THE SAME DAY!!!

What's next!? Capri pants and sandals!?!?

7 comments:

Stove said...

If when you get home, you decide you want an ice cold beer, then at that point your world will probably have completely inverted. or imploded. Or some other cool word.

rfox said...

Why is there an advertisement on your site that says "Shop for Hair Wigs"? Are there other kinds of wigs to choose from?

leej said...

Wow, funny because I was contemplating get one but felt it would be too much to get another one so quickly but they are way cool. Do you like it?

mister swarvey said...

Yes.

Yes I do like it.

But, I do not LIKE that I like it.

Patrick said...

Good thing I read your previous entry because I had some real concerns about my son crying over Achy Breaky Heart.....

Dad

mister swarvey said...

It's not quite THAT bad, Dad. But it's still not good.

Johnny said...

Welcome to the iFlock :-)

touch /tmp/FILEPOOL_READY