Saturday, October 6, 2007

dog stuff...

I took my dog with me to Dunkin' Donuts this morning. I know, two days, two D/D posts. Forgive me.
I ordered me a large iced coffee and the largest tea they have for Jenn. The largest tea they have is titled the Great One. I asked for the Big One, which has a different connotation.
When I returned to the building, another guy who lives in the building was returning with his dog.
I have a Dear Chihuahua, he, Ben, has a miniature Pincer. He has his dog on a pink, flowered leash. I'm not kidding.
We had to walk by a couple of work dudes on the way in. Apparently, although we had already had this conversation, Ben thought it was prudent to ask me again, as we both walked our little dogs into the building together, how my wedding to Jenn went. He didn't quite ask how I enjoy being heterosexual, like him, but it was close.
Once we were safely in the building we made a pact to never walk our dogs together again.
I told him he really needed to do something about his leash. He agreed.

3 comments:

leej said...

Could consider getting manlier dogs too.

Stove said...

It's a Deer Chihuahua unless you are expressing affection (although breeders say there is no need for the 'Deer' distinction).

And miniature Pinscher. Did you know Pinscher just means terrier? I bet you didn't, and you would never know without me posting.

Don't you just love picayune criticism?

mister swarvey said...

Well steve that's the downside to hasty, mobile non-blogging. Not a lot of fact checking.

Thanks for making the most useful comments in the known MeGaNet universe.
Ones correcting spelling mistakes!
Look for me to misuse a semicolon in the coming weeks.