Friday, October 5, 2007

dunkin' donuts stuff...

Someone asked me this morning if I knew of the location of a Dunkin' Donuts around where our office is located.
I gave him the following directions.
Go to a street.
Drive. Doesn't matter which direction you choose.
Within 5 minutes you will find one.

When I was getting my iced coffee this morning, the person in line in front of me asked for a cinnamon/raisin bagel. He wanted it toasted. Twice.
The person behind the counter was confused. Generally when people behind counters are confused, I want to kick them in the knee, but this time, I was with her.
She asked, "You want it toasted extra dark?"
"No." he said. "I want it toasted medium, but I want it run through the toaster twice."
Then he turned and looked at me with an eye-rolling look that said, wow, this woman is a dope.
When I didn't agree with him, he turned back and asked for unsweetened jelly and a packet of sugar to put on the jelly.

No comments: