Friday, March 14, 2008

gary...

Gary Shand-my-face-down-will-you?


Before.


Before.


Before.

AFTER!


He managed to have all the character surgically removed from his face. A little tuck here and there isn't bad, I guess, but why would you want to look like a person you NEVER looked like?
He didn't look like that during Larry Sanders.


Look at poor Jeff Tambor trying to act like everything is okay. I remember when I was a youth working in a convenience store. There was a guy who worked with me who was totally bald. Just no hair whatsoever.
One day he came in with a full head of hair. He kept looking at everyone one, almost daring them to say something. But no one did at all.
I assume there must have been a similar non-conversation between Jeff and Gary.

I wonder if Gary had his voice surgically deepened as well.

No comments: