Thursday, March 6, 2008

kashi go lean crunch...

My fearmongering doctor has convinced me that Cheerios are actually junk food and really, really bad for me, especially when consumed covered in soy milk. Just horrible.
I don't drink or smoke or eat a lot of red meat and spend at least five hours a week in the gym. But I do eat Cheerios with soy milk. What was I thinking!? What a gluttonous, unhealthy lifestyle I lead.
You can hear the sarcasm in the above, I hope. But, as I am deathly afraid of death, I listened to him and switched up to the much more healthy Kashi Go Lean! Crunch, with skim milk.

Basically, this is a box filled with little, epoxied together groupings of razor sharp gravel bits apparently designed to make you lose weight by causing the process of eating to become unbearably painful.
I needed a blood transfusion after finishing my first bowl.
Now, you can see through my cheeks.
Eat at your own risk.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Baaaaaah, Do as you aaaare told. Jooooin us. Baaaaah, iBaaaaaaaaaah

mister swarvey said...

Hold on there, Linda. June is still 4 months away. A lot can happen in 4 months.
4 months in cell phone technology time is like 6 months in other kind of technology time.

You don't have me, yet.

Unknown said...

I think the problem might be soy more than cherrios, at least I've been told men shouldn't eat that much soy. And that kashi stuff has tons of soy in it.

mister swarvey said...

Men shouldn't eat that much soy? How come? What happens?
Certain sexual side-effects?

'Cause I hate those.

Stove said...

I've heard soy is a blood type thing, for believers in that arm of dietary science. It is one of the biggest levels. Like if it's not for you, it's really not for you.