Friday, March 7, 2008

I can't decide...

Is it them who is the weird or is it the me?
Do the they not care enough about stuff or does the me care too much?
As a human being, I sometimes have to go to the bathroom. Its okay. Its a natural thing. We can talk about it.
When I go to the bathroom, I want privacy. I will usually not announce to a room when I am leaving to go to the bathroom, but, if I were to announce that I was going there, I'm really probably not going to say what I'll be doing while I am in there.
Other guys just don't seem to care as much as I do, which is fine, though confusing to me.
Like, I would never do this.
Go into a bathroom stall, pull my pants down and sit there, with my employee photo ID still connected to my pants so that anyone who walks in can plainly see the ID and say, "Hey. There is Swarvey. Looks like he's dumping it up. Good for him."
There are people who do this and I don't know if they are weird for doing it or if I am weird for noticing and endlessly going on about it.
There was a guy doing it today. Imagine if I took a picture to show you all. That would be weird.
Edit- I actually did think about taking such a picture, but I realized how weird and creepy that would be.

Edit, edit- I actually was going to take a picture, but I caught myself and stopped.

Edit, edit, edit- Okay. I took the picture but saved myself by catching on to the creep factor before I posted it.

Edit, edit, edit, edit- I took the picture and was totally going to post it, but the quality was crap. I'm all about the quality.

No comments: