Sunday, March 9, 2008

notice...

This is some building we live in.
I came home the other day to find this taped to the entryway door and throughout the innards of the building:


Poor dudes. I wonder how much money, exactly, was lost for them to come up with the sum of five hundred dollars ($500) as the reward?
I bet it was a lot.
I'm sure they'll get it back. Given how sweet people are to each other. You know.
Heck, I'm only 85% sure that I'D give it back and I'm at least halfway decent.
I should ask them, if they get the money back, to see if they could also locate the first Blackberry Curve that ATT had delivered to my house. It went missing as well.

I tried a similar method to get it back. My sign said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

IF ANYONE FOUND A SHINY NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE IN THE FOYER WHERE THE DOPES AT FEDEX JUST DROPPED IT WITHOUT THINKING OF GETTING A SIGNATURE OR ANYTHING, PLEASE RETURN IT TO SWARVEY.
ANOTHER CELL PHONE (other cell phone) IS BEING OFFERED FOR THE RETURN OF THE FULL BLACKBERRY CURVE.

LOOK AT THIS! NICE, RIGHT?
GIMMEE MY PHONE BACK!!

No comments: