Tuesday, August 21, 2007

an announcement...

Swarveyland will no longer be referred to as a "blog", because I've decided the word is overused, hokey and horrible.
From now on, this is the Swarveyland page, or, if you prefer, just Swarveyland.
There are some reading this now who will say, "Swarvey, call it what you like, it's still a blog." You know who you are, and I ask you, politely, to piss off.
It is not lost on me that Swarveyland exists in a larger realm known as blogger.com, however, I don't care. I'm calling it a page.
When you start your own collection of stupid stories, you can call it what you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For something that's not a blog, the word appears many, many times... four on the first line of the "page"... I'm just sayin'

mister swarvey said...

Yes. Good point. And yet...!
I do not care!

HAHA!