Wednesday, August 22, 2007

welcome...

Welcome to www.swarveyland.com!
I might make bumperstickers.
Maybe can openers.

Would you like a can opener with www.swarveyland.com on it? How cool would it be to see my page name while cracking open a can of pork n' beans?

Ooh. Even better. swarveyland.com brand pork n' beans...

What would YOU like to see www.swarveyland.com printed on?

Look. I made a logo. Check it out.

logo,not

You can see from the crazy letters of my logo that wackiness could break out here at any second.
ANY SECOND.
I'm serious.

Tell me you can't see it across a mousepad or blood sugar level testing device.

4 comments:

leej said...

Boy...I can't wait for the advertiser now and the BLOG, I mean site appreciation party.

mister swarvey said...

I don't know what you are talking about.
Sounds like a good idea, though.
You must be a brilliant business man.

Anonymous said...

condoms, or maybe IUDs. Who doesn't want to be a little more swarvey when things are getting hot...

mister swarvey said...

A little more Swarvey is all that is available...