Wednesday, August 15, 2007

quotes of the day...

I have quotes of the day as part of my nifty iGoogle homepage.
Today's quote is this:

If the Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me
-Jimmy Buffet

It makes me realize for not the first time in my life and for what I assume will not be the last, that I cannot frigging STAND Jimmy Buffet.
If the phone doesn't ring it's me. Screw you! If no one ever buys another copy of Cheeseburger in Paradise, it's ME!
Speaking of that horrible song, no one calls them "french fried potatoes", you hack looking for something to rhyme with tomato because you're singing about a cheeseburger.
Where's my thesaurus?
Let's see...
I abhor you. That's good.
I detest and loath you. Excellent.
I find you insufferable, sir.
I can bear neither your visage nor your countenance.
The only combination of parrot and head I want to hear is a news report about a giant mutant parrot eating your head. THAT would be quite the quirk of fate, would it not?

1 comment:

Stove said...

Just because you lost your shaker of salt doesn't mean you have to get all pissy on ol' Jimmy.