Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Short Introduction

What's up everyone, I am Swarvey's "Cool Cuzz". I chose this nick name because I am actually his cousin and because I think, (emphasis on "think"), I am cool. At least I can laugh at myself. Swarvey and I are the same age give or take ten days. I asked him to give me author rights because I would like to voice some things and do not want the commitment of owning my own blog. I do not have a lot of time as I am going to school full time still trying to get that ever elusive bachelor degree. I am a city mail carrier in New Haven, CT. I like working outside but management is a little totolitarian for my taste. I started reading Swarveyland and found myself hearing Swarvey's voice as I read his blog entries and found myself really enjoying myself. Considering all the other ways of killing time on the computer I count myself very fortunate to have this blog to read. Thanks, ... um er ah; Swarvey. I almost revealed your true identity. I will post again another time but let me end by saying this is the very first blog I ever posted to. I am honored and glad to be here and will be respectful and considerate of this forum.

Thanks, Cool Cuzz

4 comments:

mister swarvey said...

My cousin Dan deserves to call himself cool, for many reasons. The biggest reason for me is that he is the source of some of my favorite stories. These stories sometimes put him in not the best light, but no one I know has more ability to laugh at themselves than he does.
Also, he thinks I am very funny, so that automatically makes him cooler to me.
I am an ego-maniac.

leej said...

Are you going to start feeling sorry for yourself since I called you an ego-maniac?

mister swarvey said...

Your barbs cut me deep, sir.

Stove said...

I refuse to believe Dan is cool until he is a South Park character.