Wednesday, August 22, 2007

reason for bailing on "blog"...

I was flipping through channels the other night and happened upon an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, which is one of my daughter's favorite shows. It makes Full House look like The West Wing.
In the five seconds I was looking, I gathered the boys got themselves a job in a Colonial times themed grocery store. Everyone was wearing 3-corner hats and vests with buttons. It was either Colonial times or Adam and the Ants themed, and no one was wearing a lot of eye make-up, so...
They work for a fat manager guy. The only line I heard was the fat manager guy stating he had posted some thing or other to his blog.
If a pretend fat manager guy in a 3-corner hat on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody has a blog, I don't want one.

5 comments:

leej said...

Oh well....BLOG!!

mister swarvey said...

Didn't see THAT coming!

Good one!

(Slaps table)

Johnny said...

Jillian loves that show as well :-) And so does my wife, sadly...

leej said...

You know you can call a house a fish...it doesn't make it anything other than a house in the end. So if it makes you feel better to know that you are not blogging, OK. Maybe you can call it an online diary as wikipedia says:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

mister swarvey said...

Why don't you get the termites out of your fish and shut the hell up?