Thursday, February 28, 2008

garfield...

I was talking to Steve the other day about Garfield, and how horrible the comic is. I thought, I said, that you could take random panels from all the various strips, mix them all up, and get results at least as good as what Jim Davis is now producing.
I was feeling really clever until Steve told me people are already doing in OnTheLine.
I'm okay with someone else doing it, as I never would have had the gumption to figure out how to make it happen.

Here is a place to do it. You can sometimes hit upon something interesting, though it takes more work than I had guessed.

THIS however, is brilliant almost all the way through, AND the concept never even occurred to me. I think I love it.

garfield minus garfield


Then, there is always this horrible bit of INtraWEBz stuff. Yeeks. This really made me sad.
Is Garfield dead?

3 comments:

Kerry said...

"I was talking to Steve the other day about Garfield..."

The randomness of your world both amuses and astounds me... thank you for sharing it :)

mister swarvey said...

Wow. And it is soo much more less randomness than it used to be, too.

Glad you enjoy! Woo!

Kerry said...

Oh, I realize that... I just picked the one subject that I could actually recognize from Eric/Steve world!