Monday, February 11, 2008

'nother ghost picture...

Uh... I'm going to show you a picture with the actual story the poster attached. I'm not going to alter anything in any way.
Ready?


Hello,
I live in Phoenix AZ, my husband took this picture with a disposable film camera on Halloween with me and my kids, when i got them developed at Walmart I noticed that half of the lamp behind us was covered, it was not when we took the picture so i asked to have it lightened, the developer hunted me down in the toy section to show me the lightened and enlarged picture, i was freaked, it looks like a black sheet is hanging from behind us like from i ceiling fan, i do not have a ceiling fan or anything on the ceiling for that matter, at the top of the picture is where you piss your pants, the face is something which i want to never know but i think we all have a good idea. the figure has a second body which is longer and continues into the next negative. I rushed home from Walmart and called my husband, not 5 seconds after i hung up all the lights in the house went out, i rushed into the garage to flip the breakers, when i returned into my house, i found my 3 year old son banging on the basement door (which i had locked previously for i have a baby that could fall downstairs if my 3 year old son opened it) i asked him why he wanted to go downstairs and he replied he wanted to talk to the tall man with the stick! I was shocked! We currently have moved out of that home for that reason, and now live in a new home near a church! LOL, i hope you will find this picture interesting...


I don't know what the most disturbing thing about this is. It might be the fact that this comes from a site called bibleprobe.com who seem to want to just put forth any old picture as results of the spiritual world.
It might be the massive run-on-sentences or that the woman never capitalized "i".
It might be where she breaks into a Shakespearian speech pattern. "which i had locked previously for i have a baby that could fall downstairs... my lord."
It might be the innappropriate use of "LOL", in what, if accurate, would be a terrifying story.
Maybe it's that they're using a disposable camera, but they have columns in their house. Drop a damn column or two and buy a real camera. They're not that expensive. You're already going to WalMart for God's sake.
I think, it probably is this phrase, "at the top of the picture is where you piss your pants".
Thanks for the directions.

2 comments:

Stove said...

Dumb MILFs are the best kind.

I wonder why something so spiritual would reflect the flash?

mister swarvey said...

I'd give her dumb, but I am unclear on her MILF status.
She's so washed out in the pic that I can't tell.
Unless you really like WhiteOut pie face.