Sunday, February 3, 2008

thank god...

I know in a previous post, I said I was really happy to not be a hard core Red Sox fan. Now I can also be thankful that I am only a very moderate Pats fan.
Its a bummer that they lost, but it has so very little impact on my actual life. Like, I'm not one of the people who, when referring to what the team has acheived, uses "we". As in, "we've worked really hard to get here". I have not worked in the slightest and neither have you, dorko.
Ultimately it would have been interesting if they won, but it is probably more interesting that they lost.
But no more interesting to me than finding out Brit went into the hospital or that Ang is preggers.
I am much more interested to see the fallout over the comment about about Howie's "big, f***in' head".
I am also interested to see how many "Casey at the Bat" parodies show up tomorrow.
Giants defense won that game and oh well.
'Night.


Update 2/4/08: Apparently Terry Bradshaw calls Howie Long "Buckethead" all the time. Man, I wish I had followed my instinct and captured an MP3 of what he said last night. Steve and I replayed it several times and it REALLY sounded like "F***IN' HEAD".
I guess I was wrong. I hate that.
Now I have to find a copy of a version of Casey At The Bat talking about the Pats losing or this is going to be a very bad day.

1 comment:

Stove said...

There was literally rush hour traffic going home. It took me almost 40 minutes.

I guess when the Patriots lose noone wants to hang around at the Super Bowl party.