Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i was wrong...

I hate being wrong about stuff, but I don't mind admitting when I am.

First thing I was wrong about was my estimation of bibleprobe.com. I had said that they seemed to want to put just any picture forward as evidence of the spiritual world. Upon further investigation, I have found that that is not the case.
They call out several instances on their ghost picture site as possible fakes.

Here are the ones they say MAY be fake. If they include why they think it is fake, I will include it as well.


Dave Scanlan at the Hampshire Ghost Club says this is probably a fake. We agree.


CLICK THIS PICTURE TO SEE THE MOVIE
Hampshire Ghost Club says this is probably staged. We agree.


Too good to be true?

Fake!

In this case you're right, it is to good to be true! The photographer named Janet wrote and admitted this was simply an experimental picture. Here's what she wrote: "Sorry, but it was a photo I did for a class. I used a 35mm camera on a tripod, a very slow shutter speed as my niece walked down the stairs in a white nightgown. This picture is about 10 years old." This photo of Janet's is absolutely a great fake.

Oh. Absolutely.



Muslims call this a "Jin". This was reportedly only seen when the film was processed. This is said to have been taken near the Hira Cave, Medinah, Saudia Arabia during Haj.
You've seen this around the internet. It's not real.

Who are the people bibleprobe think need to be told this is not real? It's made out of Play-Do! Who the hell is reading this site, anyway?

Tomorrow I will show you some more of the pictures they claim to be real.
Some of them are real dillies. Doozies, even.

Now, for the other thing I was wrong about.
I played the game Portal and really enjoyed the song that played over the end credits.
I thought it would make a nifty ringtone for my phone.
I was wrong about that.
Here's what I hear when my phone rings now:
Still Alive -first line

Picture that in the middle of the night, out of the blue. Creepy, whispery, child-like sing-song voice.
Scared the holy beeejeezus out of me.

I went back to a Good Charlotte song.

No comments: