Friday, February 29, 2008

on the road this morning...

The guy behind me on the exit ramp to get to where I work had some interesting mouth action going on.
This continues to be not NSFW, so don't get excited.
He was drinking coffee and smoking at the same time. I don't mean he kept the cigarette in his mouth while he tried to get his coffee in his face. That would be silly. He would take the butt out when it was time for coffee.

However, he was chewing gum while drinking coffee and smoking. He did NOT remove the gum when it was time for a sip or time for a drag.
I could not help but think about what that gum looks/stinks like by the time he gets where he is going. I wish I could help it. I really do.
I was compelled to watch him in my rear view mirror probably more than was safe, because he was an entire flurry of activity all by him self.
Coffee up!
Coffee down!
Cigarette up!
Cigaretre down!
Coffee up!
And so on...
Betwixt all the tobacco/java action, was the chewing, which was somewhat compelling all by itself.
For you to see what this chewing was like, go to a mirror. Look in the mirror and say this:
Nine, nine, nine, nine, nine, nine, nine, nine.

Go on.
Do it.

No comments: